REPLY

Thursday, November 10, 2022

He's 13!!


Somehow our youngest and only boy is officially a teenager! I literally cried as I helped comb his hair this morning. There are days when he doesn't mind it but he had an alfalfa thing going on and couldn't help but to tear up a bit as he said, "Mom, I got this!" Ahhh! He has seriously grown up and I am so proud of the young man he is becoming. Independent. Brave. Fierce. He truly is our magical being. My solace. Our last teenager to raise. And I want him to know that he can do anything in this world. I'm in awe as I watch him grow and figure things out while navigating in this world. It's remarkable!

Grateful for this journey together. May we continue to raise you better each day. May you share your love in this world for the greater good. And just be yourself every day of your life.

Had so much fun taking pictures with our Jersey boy! Happy 13th birthday kiddo!  






No comments:

Post a Comment