REPLY

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

A Snowy Weekend In Boston.

Enjoyed a little bit of snow this past weekend in Boston and it honestly felt surreal to be surrounded by it. Winter this year in Jersey has been long and dreary and being surrounded by snow in Boston was just what we needed. I think we all got our snow fix and to be honest are ready for spring! Not sure if we will get any more snow in our neck of the woods but if we do I'm sure it'll be a dusting and that it'll all be gone by noon! Oh, and guess what? We woke up to some snow this morning and it was definitely gone by noon! Crazy weather we've been having but I am enjoying the sunshine and 40 degree temps especially in the winter time! Now for some photos live from Acorn street...


BeReals have been fun to do! I know it's a gen z thing but I actually have fun with them when I actually do one! 






And some scenes from the Boston temple....






 

No comments:

Post a Comment