REPLY

Friday, March 31, 2023

Spring In Central Park!

Spring in the city is my absolute favorite! Especially when the blossoms are beginning to bloom! Last weekend with temps nearing 70 brought out the entire city into Central Park and it was a beautiful sight! This sunny weather was well deserved after having two days of cold, wet rain! I love the outdoors and when it's cold and rainy I don't really want to go out. So my heart was supper happy that last Sunday was filled with sunshine! I look forward to more adventures like this and hope that spring is here to stay. 

Nowadays it seems that Noah is my adventure buddy. After Chelsea graduates he is it. The last one left to be able to do things with. He's the next best thing to his dad. They are both great adventure buddies and we all had fun on this day as a threesome! 





No comments:

Post a Comment