REPLY

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Seismique in Houston Texas!

Whenever we go on road trips I try to find fun outings that the kids would like to do. I know that riding in a car all day can be boring especially if you're traveling in a Mini Cooper and so when we made a pit to stop to Houston to visit family we decided to go to this really cool immersive art installation art called Seismique and it didn't disappoint! It literally was 40,000 square feet of sound, lights, music and interactive fun. I made a little video here and it was pretty amazing. I'm so glad we took the time in this busy city to spend with family and explore art in a museum where one can literally lose themselves in all the different exhibits they had. I give it a thumbs up and worth the price!













No comments:

Post a Comment