REPLY

Friday, March 8, 2019

A Snowball Fight In Upstate New York!

There are years when I look forward to snow and this year just hasn't been one of them. This winter has been "blah" on snowstorms, and the ones we've had lately have been a dusting, and ones that melt, and turn into slush by 5pm. School gets canceled for no reason, but luckily the snowstorm we just had recently caused a delay, and that's better than school being canceled. I was however in the mood to see snow that actually sticks so this past weekend we drove to upstate new york to see how much snow mother nature left for new yorkers. 

It was quite a bit, and even though it was hard and frozen, and not powdery and fluffy like Utah snow the kids still managed to have a little bit of fun finding the softest, untouched snow to make snowballs and have a fight. Lexie wasn't wearing proper shoes, and so Noah pretty much got the best of her. If you follow my Instagram I'll post snippets of our day on my insta story, and on this particular day captured them in action. It was fun, and hilarious. I really don't want these two to grow up. Like ever! 
On this particular March day, I actually enjoyed the snow. And so did the kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment