REPLY

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Noah-isms.

It's been a while since I've written any Noah-isms, and I'm trying to remember some of the funny things Noah has said lately, or in the past few months. He's so bold, and outspoken to the point where I need to tell him to not be so open-minded. I love that he has a "voice" and that he's not afraid to speak, but remind him that while we can be bold in how we say things, that there should always be kindness in our words as well. Oh, and tact! Which so many of us lack these days!


Now, he has never said anything mean or in poor taste to anyone except to his sister Chelsea, but even family members deserve respect! Especially when your sisters are older. I know he and Chelsea have a love/annoying relationship at times, but 90% of the time do love each other, and prefer truces over bruises! 

Most of his words, comments, sayings, and actions are harmless, and funny as heck, and some don't even make sense, but that's part of learning, and growing up. Luckily there's public school where he is learning different subjects, and me to even out any bad language he hears from kids at school. And believe me, he hears quite a bit! 

I'm lucky that I've never really heard him utter any bad language, or mean sayings in public. Very lucky. 

And now for some Noah-isms....

While we were in Utah over the summer last year I exposed him to all things Utah including this little theater in the photo above. He said to me that I'm a jersey boy not a Utah boy, and why we were taking a picture in front of the sign. I laughed, and told him it was for memory. So that he can remember the first time he ever visited the Beehive state!

While we were at the Macy's parade Noah kept telling me, "enough with the marching band videos already." Guess I should have put my phone down more than recording videos!

While trying to figure out my password on Netflix, Noah asked if it was "100623..., oh wait, that's my lunch number. Never mind." I then went on and typed it in for him. 

Noah can be somewhat of a germaphobe, and at times sees Chelsea licking the cheese from a wrapper he tells her to stop doing that because it's a bad "hobbit." He's obviously been watching the movie "The Hobbit" too much lately!

While writing letters to Lexie he started out with, "hey Lex it's me Noah, not Chelsea."

I told Noah that at times I pray that Noah's growth will slow down, and he says to me, "your prayers won't be answered if you pray for that. I'm grow taller everyday."

Everytime he tries to correct Chelsea with her grammar he ends up saying to her, "you make nonsense" instead of "no sense." It always backfires on him! ha ha! 

Love this kid so much and am so grateful for who he is becoming. I always look forward to waking up to see what he says next! He makes my days bright, and full of joy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment