REPLY

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Macy's Flower Show NYC-Journey To Paradisios.

Every spring Macy's in Harold Square holds their annual flower show, and this year's theme is an "outer space" realm of beautiful blossoms called Journey to Paradisios. The kids and I walked through a "paradise" of celestial bloom with amazing flora all throughout the store capturing gorgeous shots that included hydranges which are my favorite!


I captured a few of my favorite moments walking into the store, and the kids and I took turns with my smartphone capturing various images that included some of Noah's favorites. This was a perfect time to go to the show as Noah loves anything that has to do with outer space, astronauts, planets, and rocketships. 
And here are a few of my favorite shots with my favorite flower...hydrangeas and a cute boy. 
 "Beam me up scotty."

Ha ha! My reflection in the mirror! 
Hope this photo dump gets you in the mood for spring, and craves for you to venture outside for more. Remember that this season doesn't last very long so take advantage of the beauty that spring brings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment