REPLY

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

A Bad Hair Day.

Super late in posting, but wanted to share this moment when Noah got his haircut back in January. I swear i told the lady not to cut his hair too short. I even showed her a picture, but she obviously didn't get the picture. I should have monitored them closely as she was cutting his hair, but because i trusted her felt the need not to hover. Man was I wrong! Noah was so sad when we left. He really misses his full head of hair. 



Fast forward to today. His hair is growing pretty quick, and he's already doing his hair flip. His hair grows quickly and I'm glad she didn't cut it too short to where he looks like a little old man. I thought I would be one of those moms who would cut their boys hair short. Like clean cut short. Nope. Not me. Noah looks good with long hair, and if he likes it, and keeps clean then that's good enough for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment