REPLY

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Blackberry Picking At Terhune Orchards!


When we came home from our trip to Texas we realized that we hadn't gone to the orchard as much this summer. So after getting much needed rest we went the next day to Terhune orchards to pick some blueberries. Well, as soon as we got there we had a change of heart and decided to pick blackberries instead. The last time we went blackberry picking Chelsea and Noah were ten and five! It had been too long since we went blackberry picking, and I'm so glad we chose to pick those instead of blueberries!

The kids went to town picking way too many, and had too much fun picking. I am so glad that my kids have the patience to pick, and because the weather wasn't so hot didn't complain. It was a beautiful day, and even though I keep telling myself I'm going to cut back on the picture taking I haven't. Capturing moments of my kids are for me and them to look back at in hopes that they smile or laugh, and to share with those who follow along. So I hope that these simple moments in photos of picking yummy fruit will bring a smile to your face! 
Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment