REPLY

Monday, August 26, 2019

The Houston Texas Temple.

On our way back from seeing my mom in Corpus Christi we timed it perfectly to stop by the Houston Temple. I have never been to this temple, and was soooo excited that we made it here. It is my favorite temple in Texas. I've seen all the temples in Texas in person and so far Houston is at the top of my list. All temples are beautiful and bring light in their own way, but there was something about the Houston temple that shined a light so bright on me that day. Maybe it's because we stopped in when I needed it the most. Maybe it's because the exterior of the building is as white as snow. Whatever the reason was the peace I felt on the temple grounds was so real. I felt so much peace and felt as if I was in another world. So grateful it was in our path as we were in route back home to Jersey, and that the kids also enjoyed it as much as we did. 

More pictures of this beauty below...


No comments:

Post a Comment