REPLY

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Sunflower Maze At Happy Day Farm.

I will always remember the first time we went to a sunflower field and it was the most gorgeous thing to do during summer. I couldn't let the summer pass us by without venturing out to one, and luckily we have so many here in the garden state! I discovered one much closer to us in Manalapan and it was beautiful. We went on one of the hottest days this summer, and still had fun. The kids wandered around traipsing along the field trying to find that perfect sunflower. Sweat, and the words "I'm hot, can we go now" were constantly uttered by Noah. It didn't take us too long to meander, and pick because all the flowers were perfect, and capturing moments of this day was pretty easy. That is until Noah began to complain about how "toasty" the sun was getting! 


These pictures may look as if no one is whining but believe me there was! Luckily my boy is patient, and realizes that mom likes to take pictures no matter what the weather looks and feels like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment