REPLY

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Tender Moments With My Great Nephew Sebastian.

Sebastian is the cutest, sweetest lovable baby that you'll ever meet. He reminded me of my kiddos because he had the same demeanor as my kids did when they were babies. It was such a joy to have finally met him, and to see my niece again whom I hadn't seen in almost 15 years!! It definitely had been too long! 


We all had such a great time in Austin catching up with her, and meeting her husband. Our visit was the best, and seeing her wasn't different. It was as if I had seen her yesterday as a 15-year-old teen. Only this time she's a mother. I no longer saw her as a kid. She's a natural at mothering, and a wonderful momma at that. Seeing in a "mom" perspective was pleasing to my eyes. She has done such a great job with her life, and little family, and am so dang proud of her. 
We had a wonderful time playing with the baby, and wish that the two hours we spent with her was more like two days. The kids couldn't get enough of him. Noah has been looking forward to having a "baby brother" in the family and becoming a second cousin to a baby boy brought him so much excitement. He really enjoyed holding him, and the girls were just in awe with him. 
Jon could not let this baby go. It was time to go, and all wanted to do was hold him. After I fed him, he held him and burped him. I can tell he's ready to be a grandpa, but not yet! 
Ahhh! SO MUCH JOY when it comes to babies! 
Too bad we don't live close to visit often but we will try our best for more future trips to Texas. Thank goodness for technology where we can see photos of this precious one.
Upon leaving we did stop to see the state capitol. My kids have never been to Austin and figured we can add in a little bit of "history" on this city, and tell them all about it. It truly is a beautiful one. 








No comments:

Post a Comment