REPLY

Friday, June 19, 2020

Black Lives Matter, Pride Month, & Juneteenth!

I am so grateful for the compassion and love that I have for people of every race, color, and gender. I don't discriminate against anyone! I have taught all my kids to do the same and having two younger children left at home the learning never stops. Especially with all that has been going on in the world right now. There are too many murders and shootings against people of color happening right now. I fear for my gay and black friends who have children. It seems that nowadays you can by lynched and shot at a stoplight just for being Black. Not cool and that makes me so sad and mad! These signs are hopeful to me and I pray that the more we spread it the more people will want to educate themselves into becoming a better more knowledgeable person for those who are oppressed. We may never stand together when it comes to the color of our skin but we can sure try. Martin Luther King had a dream about it, and we should never give up on that dream! Let's all join in on the fight! And unite. We can do this y'all! 



1 comment: