REPLY

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Quarantine Life In Pictures.

Quarantine hair, reading, lounging, eating, frustration, laughing, painting, origami, action figures with Legos. No makeup, dancing, tennis, tiktok, annoyance. These are just a few lost photos that were on my phone from the past couple of months. It was quite the challenge being stuck at home through the pandemic with kids and although places are slowly opening up things are still not quite the same as we'd like them to be. We are definitely living in a new normal now but it's ok. I'd rather be outdoors wearing a mask, and eating in an outdoor patio than being cooped up in the house. Still...these moments were precious and have been a way to ease my mind throughout this moment in our life of our cities being on "pause." I'm so grateful I captured some of the moments that brought me joy (even the grumpy ones) and I will cherish them for always. 

There are more photos below, and you can see the first part of our quarantine life here











No comments:

Post a Comment