REPLY

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Happy May Day!

I can't believe May is here and that there are less than seven weeks of school left! Can you give me a woot woot! As much as I don't want my kids to get older I look forward to this pandemic zoom school year being over. I love that my kids are home learning but at the same time they need to go back.....FULL TIME. Schools here in Jersey barely opened up but this hybrid didn't work for us and it just seems simpler to finish the school year off at home. So they are and now we all can't wait to finish! The weather has been absolutely perfect lately and the cherry trees are in full bloom. Not much longer until they are no longer in bloom but we have been taking advantage of capturing moments with them in pictures! So here are a few from our neighborhood and hope that this month brings so much health and beauty to your soul! 



No comments:

Post a Comment