REPLY

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Dog Days Of Summer!

Since the end of July summer in the east has been scorching hot with heat waves and high temperatures. And August was worse with Hurricane Henri bringing in a ton of rain to New York and New Jersey which set off sweltering temps nearing 100 degrees! Luckily I'm an archaic mom and bought an old school slip and slide so the kids can play on and cool themselves off. Our little neighbor Gwen joined in on the fun and the kids had such a fun time. If you follow my Instagram I created a couple of reels of the kids slipping and sliding! So fun and you can watch them here and here! As much as I love fall weather I don't want summer to end yet. There is still so much I want to do with these kids and so little time. It's not like I can pull them out of school like I did during the pandemic for a day of relaxing and adventuring. We will try to soak in more days of summer before it ends because I can already feel the autumn breeze coming in! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment