REPLY

Sunday, August 1, 2021

Philadelphia's Magic Gardens!

The summer month of July went by so fast and there is so much to document and write about. So much that deals with current events of the world, moving into a new place and of course writing about our adventures. I love keeping up with our day to day and sharing it online particularly with my friends and family who live far away. It's something that I love to do that keeps me sane and is very therapeutic for me. We have so much culture at our fingertips where we live and as long as I am able to find the time I love venturing out with the kids and taking them to the unknown. 

Jon had a week off from work recently so we pretty much did a staycation. He'd never been to the Magic Gardens so I reserved tickets online and drove to Philly and spent the day there. Magic Gardens is exactly how it reads, "magic." It truly is a beautiful and creative space of nothing but pure, mosaic artwork. I felt I was in Greece and pretended to be in different country. It's so so pretty and sparkly and if you're ever in the area come and check it out. 

I took way too many pictures so I hope that they bring you colorful joy. The last two photos picture my son photobombing some of our pictures. Jon and I don't take too many pictures of just the two of us and Chelsea was trying to capture one and she finally got one without him in it! Other than that the rest of the photos will look like this...









No comments:

Post a Comment