REPLY

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Jason Naylor Art Exhibit.

If I had 7,000 bucks I would have definitely bought a painting from the one and only Jason Naylor. He is an absolute gem when it comes to art and his creativity when painting his pictures. I love that they all portray acts of love, kindness, peace, and hope in reaching out to the world that he is indeed spreading inspiration in the city. Especially when everyone was experiencing isolation at the time Covid began. I know his colorful words of inspiration gave people hope. We have seen many of his murals throughout the boroughs of New York and when we heard he was having his first solo gallery exhibition called, "Reading Between The Lines" in Brooklyn for one day we headed on out to see what he had left. All he had were two huge paintings left and unfortunately couldn't spend our stimulus check on it! LOL! It would have been nice but I guess I'll have to save my pennies for next time but look how colorful and gorgeous these paintings are! If you live in the city and hear about Jason Naylor having another exhibit please go check it out. He is also a very pleasant person to talk too! 






No comments:

Post a Comment