REPLY

Friday, August 6, 2021

Noah's First Scout Camp!


Time has certainly flown by these past few years especially for Noah. He had his very first scout camp trip last month and I am so proud of him for enduring the entire week while developing a bit of homesickness! I knew something like this would happen but he had a great time and by the time Thursday came around he was better and had a great time being around the kids his age learning new skills. Merit badges are the absolute best to gain but he didn't come home with any and that's okay. He's only 11 and next year he will learn more and become a better swimmer and hopefully bring home some badges! I can't believe my boy is almost as tall as I am! I will always remember the very first time he became a Cub Scout. And now he's a Boy Scout! Seriously though, where has the time gone?
He truly was a happy camper regardless of that bit of homesickness and when he came home boy was he happy to see his sister more than me! LOL! He did give me a big hug after hugging Chelsea and then I expressed my love and support as to how proud I was of him for going to camp and hanging in there. He does look forward to camp next summer and I look forward to watching him grow up and learn more and more about what it means to be a Boy Scout. And I am extra proud to be a scout mom! 
Here are a few photos before he left, during, and after camp! 







No comments:

Post a Comment