REPLY

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Water Gun Fight!

 

When we moved into the "new" house the one thing the kids loved about it was the backyard. That's it. The yard. All they have wanted their young lives is to have a nice size back yard so they can run and play hide and seek, and hopefully have a hammock and a blow up pool. They have loved every minute of it and have taken advantage of it since summer solstice. 

So the first thing they asked us to buy was a slip and slide and water guns. So we bought both but they couldn't wait to set up the slip and slide and because they wanted to test the waters went old school and played with the sprinkler instead and had a water gun fight. And it was the best sight of my two youngest I have ever seen. Totally reminded me of my sister and I when were little without the water guns. 

And they are going to continue to take advantage of every hot day outside in our backyard getting wet until school resumes! 











No comments:

Post a Comment