REPLY

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

A Simple Sweet Mother's Day.

There were no fancy dinner reservations, flowers, or chocolates given -only thoughtful texts and phone calls from a couple of friends and family. I love that I don't expect much. I love how my kids give me hugs and kisses and do the best they can in knowing how much I mean to them. I love that by going to church on mother's day helps give me the strength to endure and press on as a mom - especially at my age! I love how much I trust in Heavenly Father to know that I am raising them the best way I know how and to know that these kids are made because of Him. 

Kids will be kids and not all of them will be perfect in a sense that you will be the first person they call on mother's day when they wake up. And that's ok. Every child is different and as our kids get older life becomes busy for them. Each year my crew becomes smaller and the pictures are few but that's okay because no matter how far some of my kids are in distance - I will always, always find joy in mothering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment