REPLY

Monday, May 2, 2022

"Come From Away" And A Little Date In Washington Square Park!

Oh how I've fallen in love with Greenwich. I don't care how much reefer I smell while walking through Washington Square park. I think positive thoughts all the time and just walking through New York city streets I feel nothing but bliss. I am always reminded of the movie August Rush when I walk through the arch. Jon can see how much I love this city and how I treat it. I treat it with love and give her the confidence that I have built to have. Especially at my age with grey hair and all! Love it love it! I love that New York is filled with hidden gems and I don't mind having our date nights in this area. Like all the time! With the weather getting warmer (although pretty windy on this day) the streets of the city are alive once again and it's bring everyone outside. I mean if you look at these pictures you'll see why I prefer date days and nights in the city as opposed to my hood in Jersey! 

We saw Come from Away musical after galavanting thought west village and admiring all the architecture and my dream home near NYU! Our youngest daughter Chelsea dreams to go there and whether or not she gets in when she applies next year she'll always have a love for the city. Oh_ and the show was soooooooo good! I am kicking myself wondering why I didn't watch it sooner!! Sooooooo good! So go get tickets now to see Come from Away if you haven't already! 

And as much as I don't care for Times Square too much there are days when I appreciate because it's nostalgic coming here. And taking a selfie is always a must and the thing to do after watching a show! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment