REPLY

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Cooper Hewitt Museum!

 

Cooper Hewitt is one of the newest museums in the upper west side in NYC. We went for the first time last year when the temps were warm and where we were able to go outside to relax and feel the breeze! It is a beautiful museum with great exhibits. Lilly Pulitzer's exhibit was my favorite. It took me back to the 80's and I love her designs! My kids favorite was the immersion  room where they played designer and were able to draw their own design and make it their own. I took a couple of photos of their designs as they came to life on the wall and they loved it! Sonic and flowers were the kids choices and I think they did a great job. 

The sunroom is the best where one can just sit and relax and don't even get me started with the garden outside. The red twirling chairs were Noah's favorite and he said that if he had one of these at home he would play less Roblox. If I only had the urge to spend 500 bucks on one I would get it! Even Jon had fun with it! The exhibits in the museum are constantly changing and it's always interesting to see what's next. Just going to the museum to relax and sit outside during spring and summer is worth getting the membership! Now for some photos from our visit last summer!














No comments:

Post a Comment