REPLY

Friday, July 29, 2022

Off To Scout Camp!

Another year, another scout camp. How the heck did this happen! Noah left for scouts last weekend and he'll be returning home tomorrow. I can't believe how quickly time flies. It truly does as your last child grows older. I also believe time flies when the world changes and there is a lot going on in the world right now. But looking at all the positive things in life such as our boy being motivated and eager to go to camp to learn life skills and have fun with his peers truly brings us light. He's such a sweet and happy kid! He is growing up way too fast. More than I'd like but it's okay. I have missed him but I'm also glad I didn't get any phone calls from camp which means no homesickness like he was last year. No news is great news and that means he is doing well! Looking forward to his return! 




No comments:

Post a Comment