REPLY

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Scenes From The SOAR Program At BYU...

Never thought the time would come when I would send my last daughter to attend the SOAR program in Utah. Sierra and Lexie both attended and really enjoyed the program and even though Lexie is the only one that's attended BYU so far I'm grateful that Sierra had the opportunity to go and experience it. 

According to Chelsea she had fun making friends and I know that's the best part of attending these events. Making friends. What's important is that she attended, learned a few things, made friends and was surrounded with other kids who share the same values and who knows...maybe she'll choose this college to attend next year. 

At any rate I'm just so glad she got to experience this. And that she stayed for an extra week to spend quality time with her sisters and family which is so rare these days. OHHHH- the cons of living across the country! Times are a changing and I look forward to this time when it's Noah's turn to go...if he chooses to!

Now for some photos...







No comments:

Post a Comment