REPLY

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Tina On Broadway!

Time was running out and when they announced that Tina on broadway is closing on August 14th knew that I had to see the show! And I'm so glad I did! I went all by my lonesome but didn't feel alone because when you go to NYC you NEVER feel alone! With all the cars, crowds and horns honking and construction sounds in the city you never feel alone. Especially when your surrounded by a bunch of women your moms age in the theatre who are old school and huge Tina turner fans made me so grateful to have gone and have experienced this moment! Such an emotional story and fun musical all at the same time. I cried, I laughed, and cheered when Tina became a success all on her own toward the end. Her story on broadway was amazing and if you are in NYC during these dog days of summer go! Who cares about the heat! Go! It's sooooo worth watching! 



No comments:

Post a Comment