REPLY

Monday, August 1, 2022

A Little Letter To August!

 

Oh-Hey August! ☀️
Please take your time this month and slow down. I want more summer with less heat waves. I want more time spent with my kids. More time to create memories. More time to relax and for all the kids to prepare unhurriedly before the school year begins.
Give us more time needed to spend with loved ones if we can. More hugs & kisses. More Beach days. More time to remember what summers used to be like as a kid so that I can pass those moments on to mine.
Because with time comes aging. For all of us. And before you know it we all have another birthday approaching.
So August-please slow down so that I can embrace September with open arms in knowing that school is going to resume after Labor Day, that I will be turning 51, that my only boy will officially become a teenager and my baby girl will be in her final year of high school.
And then…THE HOLIDAYS! So please…slow down!
Yours truly-Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment