REPLY

Sunday, September 29, 2024

Apple Picking On My Birthday!

 

Apple picking has been a tradition since Noah was a toddler and so we snuck in some fall fun on my birthday this past week and went to the orchard! Noah was a good sport and with Jon working wanted to make my day fun and so we decided to go apple picking. It was the sweetest most simplest gift and I of course turned it into a mini photo shoot. I love taking pictures and capturing the moments especially with this kid. He's growing up way too fast and so far he has made the time to come with me on little dates. They say that between the ages of 14-18 life gets busy with kids and I have to say that so far it hasn't gotten that way....yet! Noah doesn't pack his schedule with a lot of extra curricular activities and I don't have in multiple sports. He just started high school so I'm hoping that he will learn to find a balance in case he gets even busier as he grows older. I'm sure he will but hopefully the lessons I've taught him about how important sleep, time, and family are that he will make those a priority. The overcast day made it a perfect day to go. I'm so grateful for these moments and hope that we will continue to go on little outings like this as long as he is living under our roof! 













No comments:

Post a Comment