REPLY

Friday, March 13, 2020

Lexie Lately In Mexico City MTC- Week Two.


With everything that’s going on in the world with the Coronavirus having a missionary in the field is my solace and a blessing. Video chatting with mi hermanita & receiving these photos of the one place that brings her and I peace totally made my day. Although there were a few missionaries who were puking and had explosive diarrhea she was one of the few who didn't get sick. They are all doing better now and some of them were able to go to the temple. She's doing well, and I am just so glad she made it to Mexico City in time before all the closures.
For those of you who are on her email list you will never be bored with her musings because she is so authentic and I really appreciate her words. They are funny and when I read them I feel as if she's right next to me.  Even though there were a few typos I understand what she wrote! She obviously has the Spanish language on her mind instead of english! I love how she mentioned a snippet from Elder Anderson's talk at devotional, "the gospel is for he weak and simple-minded." How true are those words and it is so fitting for me. I believe it is fitting for everyone. Even those who claim they are strong! 
Yep, she's heckin happy and continues to love the mission and although Spanish can be a little hard for her she's getting it. That's what happens when you take French for four years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment