REPLY

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Lexie Lately In Mexico City MTC - Week Three.

"Although hearing the news about everything back at home and some missions being closed blows my mind. It's insane how things are happening but I know that we will all be okay and just have trust in the Lord. It's crazy so many of the devotionals that we've been having, I feel like they are meant for me. And it's comforting to know that we have an older brother always looking out for us." 

That was a snippet from Hermana Jorgensen's email today. It just brings me peace knowing that she is safe surrounded by others who are there for the same reason. To study and to know God more. To spiritually grow. To have a refuge of peace and love. And because of her faiths knows "what will be will be." Things are not too bad where she is at compared to here in Jersey, but because of the fact that I know our Father in Heaven is looking down on us I know that we will be ok. We cannot let fear take over our life and allow the chaos to make us forget all about humanity and what the purpose of life really is. The smile on her face in all these photos are all too real and it just shows me that she is loving the missionary training center even though there is a lot to learn! And she is blessed to have these eight other people in her life! 






No comments:

Post a Comment