REPLY

Friday, July 30, 2021

Macy's Flower Show-Herald Square '21.


GIVE. LOVE. BLOOM.

That was the theme for this years Macy's flower show and I just love how it falls perfectly around Mother's Day weekend and this past Mother's Day we decided to venture out to see how their displays and decorations were. Everything looked beautiful and and all the flowers were dreamy and colorful. They even decorated and extended it to Herald Square which had never been done before and we loved it. Both outdoor and indoor installations were amazing and as much as I loved the flower show in 2019 where we were able to interact with the people who were a part of the flower show, it was done perfectly for the season of Covid. We had quite a few laughs capturing all kinds of reactions in photos and of course I always have a blast capturing my people in action all in the name of fun. Spring is truly a beautiful season and I'm so sorry that I didn't post this in real time, but luckily I am documenting it now and I promise the next 25 plus photos are worth seeing! 












And having a treat from Wafels and Dinges sitting outside in Herald Square was perfect not to mention how wonderful the weather was! 






No comments:

Post a Comment