REPLY

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Little Island NYC!

We finally explored the Little Island that cost about 260 million to construct! I remember when they first laid the foundation on the dock and always wondered how it was going to look like. It definitely is unique in its own way as everything in New York is. I can't believe it cost that much to build but in a few ways I can see why. There is an amphitheater, and some food trucks where you can grab a bite to eat. I highly recommend the lemonade! It's tasty and feels good to drink on a hot summer day. There was a little breeze so that felt nice. They also have gadgets for the kids and one kind of reminded me of Alice in Wonderland. It's pretty neat and if I lived closer I wouldn't mind coming here just to go for a walk. Walk, not jog! So if you ever visit the city, Little Island is a nice public park and it's free. You don't need reserved tickets although I would get them in advance online just in case, but we didn't need to show ours and we went at 5pm in the evening! Now for a few photos from our afternoon at Little Island....















No comments:

Post a Comment