REPLY

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Grounds For Sculpture In June '21

It had been about four years since we've been to Grounds for Sculpture and since my surgery I have been itching for a relaxing place to go to. So two weeks after my surgery in early June we all went and explored 42 acres of amazing sculptures and gardens. It's such a beautiful spot with so much art. I don't know why I don't have membership here since we only live 25 minutes away. We should frequent here often since we live so close. It's really nice in the spring and summer time. We had so much fun walking all around the grounds and I should have taken it easy because I was pretty sore when I got home. I survived and we had a really great time being together and having a little date night as well as just spending time as a family. 




















It was a good day with these happy kiddos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment