REPLY

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Wisteria!!


So many spring posts have gone amiss and because I Loooooovvvvveeee to write and take pictures wanted to share these. My two youngest kids are getting old enough to the point where they want to read my blog! They have peaked enough interest as to what I did with them throughout their young years as well as how I've aged through the years! LOL! My youngest daughter took these and I think they came out pretty great. I have never taken pictures of wisteria and when I saw this vine of wisteria in Philly I just had to do a mini photo shoot. It was so fun and I even matched with the wisteria. Such a beautiful flower and although I love summer, spring is also my favorite and I'm so glad Chelsea captured a few photos of me with my new favorite spring flower...Wisteria. And for your viewing pleasure here is little video of a ton of wisteria too!






No comments:

Post a Comment