REPLY

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Halloween Sunday!

Oh what a night! Had so much trick or treating with the kids tonight until my feet began to ache! Last night we had our yearly trunk or treat at our church and then we had round two tonight in our hood. It was a very energetic evening being that I had two extra kids with me all day! One for a full 48 hours but oh how fun it was to have had a toddler in my home again. Which is why I have Trent as the cover for this post. He totally reminded me of Noah at the age of four wearing this same costume! So happy to have another happy kid put it to use! It fit him perfect and Noah had so much fun having a "little brother" around the house. He wore him out but Noah didn't mind. I told him he had the same energy at that age and Noah was like, "I did??" LOL! I am just so glad these kids had a good time and since UPS doesn't deliver on Sundays it was nice having Jon around too! 

When Noah was little Jon didn't have too many halloweens off and now that Noah is getting older it's not like he cries for hid dad to take time off anymore. I know eventually I'll be the one handing out a bowl of candy at the house by myself while the kids are out halloweening but for now, as long as the kids haven't outgrown trick or treating and I have the strength to dress up and get out with them... I'll take it!  






No comments:

Post a Comment