REPLY

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

L.E.A.F. Flower Show In NYC!


This past spring I went to my very first LEAF flower show in the city. I have never been to one and oh my goodness was it the best. So many flower displays everywhere from different florists and vendors. It was held at the meat packing district and it only went on throughout the weekend. So glad I didn't miss it! 

I brought Noah with me and he thought the flowers were so pretty. I will remind him that flowers bring light and joy to someones life especially when they are going through a rough patch. I also mentioned they are a nice gesture to give on occasion such as your first date and mothers day! He's always so sweet to pick flowers for me when signs of spring arrive and when we go on walks. He's 11.5 years old and he will still do that. So hopefully with all the reminders and examples we have shown him throughout his young years that he will remember to do that as he grows older. 

Now for some colorful and awesome photos from this beautiful crowded event! 









Until next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment