REPLY

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Apple Picking At Battleview Orchards!

I don't know if it's because we didn't go picking too much during the pandemic but since autumn started we've been out and about exploring farms and orchards and this week we went apple picking. We've always gone apple picking on my birthday since it's close to the first day of Autumn but since it was my 50th birthday and a very warm day to go to the orchard decided to wait until October 1st to officially begin the fall festivities. 

This year we went to Battleview Orchards which is a favorite. We like venturing out to different orchards and Noah and Lexie had a blast picking their own apples. Noah is getting older and it's so fun to watch him pick his own as opposed to me helping him decide whether they're a bad apple or not! He's becoming more and more independent as an almost 12 year old boy should be and that makes my heart happy. I have been trying to live in the moment without snapping too many pics or taking too many videos but I did do a cute little reel and you can see that on my Instagram and as usual I took a few photos. Just enough for a blog post to remember this day. 








No comments:

Post a Comment