REPLY

Thursday, October 21, 2021

MOOD'S Farm Market!


'Tis the season to venture out to pumpkin patches and farms! It has been at least eight years since we've been to moods farm market and when I finally had the urge to go back I nearly teared up. Mood's farm was one of the very first farms we went to when we first moved to New Jersey. Sitting at the picnic table eating apple cider donuts and drinking apple slushes while gazing toward the corn maze bought back so many memories when my girls (and boy) were babies/toddlers/teens. 

This was a place of many firsts. 

This is where we picked our first blueberry. Our first apple. Our first blackberry. Our first peach. Our first of everything. Some of the best memories were made at this little farm and I will always treasure them for the rest of my life. And today I went with one of those babies who is now a young adult! It was so nice reminiscing about our little adventures here as well as spending the day in places we hadn't been to in forever! Such a fun autumn day! 













No comments:

Post a Comment