REPLY

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Boo-loon Land in NYC!!

My Instagram has taken over this little blog of mine lately and in all honesty have no idea how much longer I'll keep it active. As long as I have the energy and my carpal tunnel doesn't act up I will continue to document our adventures online. So if you continue to follow and read my blog and don't have an Instagram account I'll share bits and pieces of what's been happening lately on here. 

The Halloween festivities started early for us and I am excited! I love this time of year with all things autumn and Halloween! You can make Halloween fun without having it super dark and scary. Noah and I went to party city in New York and man did they go all out for the kids when it came to candy and balloons! Noah had a bad fall, bruised and scraped his knee a couple of days before and when I heard about this balloon pop-up event had to take him to cheer him up. We didn't dress up but we had fun venturing out and the balloon set ups were amazing! So creative and we loved every minute of walking through them while Noah was trick or treating! Eating wafels and dinges afterward was Noah's highlight of the day and he didn't even think about the pain in his leg while eating it! 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment