REPLY

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Spring Time In The City!



Here I am in the middle of Autumn and barely documenting about our spring adventures in the city. I have to say that spring in New York City is my favorite and I encourage everyone to go around that time if you haven't! It is so beautiful with all the flowering trees. Especially in Central Park. Chelsea and I took a trip to Long Island City and the tulips were vibrant and perfectly blossomed. There are also so many spring installations that are now taken down but how grateful I am to have been able to witness such beauty in the spring. Here are a few photos I took in Long Island City as well as the upper west side near the American Museum of Natural History. I have sooooo many spring pictures tthat never got documented on here and I hope you enjoy. So that maybe next time you visit the city in the spring you can see how beautiful it is in hopes that you get to see it in person! 
Upper West Side tulips! 


Spring time at Zuccotti park in the financial district of lower Manhattan! 

Deep purple tulips at the waterfront in Brookfield Place! 


And last but not least...A beautiful flowering tree near the steps of the AMNH museum! 


No comments:

Post a Comment