REPLY

Saturday, November 9, 2013

the big four.

Today this little guy turns the big four, and i can hardly believe my eyes, ears, and mind! Holy cow this kid truly grew overnight. It seems as if yesterday I was carrying him in my belly, and in complete shock because i was finally having a boy. Never in a million years did I ever think that I would have a son, and here he is all handsome looking like someone who just walked out of a Gap ad. 
Heavenly Father sure has blessed me with a bundle of work, but pure fun. He is my little buddy who enjoys his independency all while giving me hugs. Per his request he wants to have a picnic at a park, and eat pizza, and cupcakes today. He thinks presents are fun, but at this age he isn't asking for too much which is nice (we'll save that for Christmas.) We'll see whats in store for this little guy on his big day. 
But for now I want to wish you a very happy birthday Noah! You are the best joy that has ever happened to me, and your family. I'm so glad I had you, and that's the truth baby! Keep smiling, and let's make this day great!


"If all the little boys in the entire world were lined up and I had to pick just one to be her son, I'd pick you every time."
~Barbara Streisand, The Guilt Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment