REPLY

Friday, November 22, 2013

There is always something to be thankful for.

And today, on the 22 day of November I am thankful for...
  • my family, and extended family all over the world...I love them so much
  • my only sister, who through thick and thin has been there for me...no matter what.  
  • friends near and far whom I've kept in touch with throughout the years.
  • technology, without it I would have never reconnected with friends from years ago.
  • my husband, who works so hard to provide for us.
  • a warm bed to sleep on inside a nice heated home. 
  • good books because there's so much knowledge in them if we understand the story.
  • music, without it my soul wouldn't be the same. Plus...it helps me when I write.
  • a house full of happy kids.
  • my children, they are all the glue that hold me together...especially Noah.
  • life, for it is the air I breathe and wake up to everyday.
  • sunshine on a chilled November afternoon.
  • nature, and all of God's beautiful creations that remind us that He is always watching over us.
  • this little blog that i have to inform others of my life both past & present in hopes that they continue to stay and visit longer. And possibly be inspired.
  • endurance, without that I don't think I would have survived my childhood.
  • trials, without them I wouldn't learn, and grow spiritually from them.
  • prayer...without it I don't think my relationship with Heavenly Father would have developed.
  • our church magazines with stories that inspire me, and help me to never give up on life.
  • my conversion in to the LDS church & for change because all things are possible.
  • faith, without that there is no way I can have hope or trust that good things will happen.
  • support, without that I honestly don't think that we'd have friends to offer it.
  • the gospel, because without it I honestly would feel "lost", a recluse, a totally different person. A person who would have continued to live a life that was not good. And I am grateful. 
Boy am I forever grateful! 

**What are you thankful for?

1 comment: