REPLY

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

A Touch Of Spring In A Photo On A Rainy Day.

Last Friday it snowed and it's been raining off and on since then! Looking at this photo from last spring brings all kinds of smiles to my face and helps me look forward to the bright colors of spring. Even though I have fresh flowers in my house every other week nothing beats the outdoors during springtime to take in the smell of different types of flowers, and these tulips! I love tulips! So beautiful, and rich in color, and probably my next favorite flower. 
Temperatures should be in the 70's tomorrow, and you better believe I'm going to make sure I'm going to get my tush outside and take in all the sunshine, and hopefully Noah can put his new scooter to use! 

I love winter at times, but being that it's almost to an end I'm not longing for snow. What can I say, I'm a Texas gal, and even though I lived in Utah for ten years doesn't meant I prefer the mountains. I love the mountains too and they are gorgeous, but I'm a beach girl at heart. Maybe if I lived where there is the best snow on earth I'd long for a little cross country skiing, and learn to snowboard with the kids, but the desire for that is long gone being that our winter this year has been blah so far-except for that bomb cyclone

So one more month until spring hits, and I am soooooooo looking forward to that day! Until then I will reread this post to take away my winter blues, and plan for more fun-filled spring days with my sweet family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment