REPLY

Thursday, February 1, 2018

February Lovin'!

Happy February everyone! I can't believe we are already in the month of February and because it's a short month know that it's going to go by real fast! There are so many things I love about this month. I love that it's all about love and like Christmas gives us the opportunity to give and share our kindness to others. 

Love letters to my guy, giving valentines, and treats to my family and friends is my favorite thing to do. I never want to forget to do those things because I know how much it means to the person I'm sending it to. I only hope that Doughnut plant sells these huge delicious heart shaped donuts again! They are absolutely delicious! I wish I could send this specific treat to all my friends who have a sweet tooth. I'm not one to indulge in a lot of sugar but when it comes to holidays like this I'm all for it! 

I know my kids love exchanging valentines, and I'm so glad the elementary schools still do that. I will always remember my years of exchanging valentines with my peeps during my elementary years. Even when I was in junior high and high school I always managed to put pen to paper on a piece of construction paper glued to a paper doily letting them know how grateful I am for their friendship, and gave a few to my friends I was close to. I still try to manage to send little treats to those who are far away. We have all grown up since then, and lead busy lives, but there is something about giving a simple valentine to a loved one that makes you feel like a little girl again. It's tender, and innocent, and reminds me that life is beautiful, and no matter what  there is love all around.

Here's hoping y'all share the love with your loved ones this month, and everyday. A hug, a simple little valentine card, or loving words on a sticky note is the best gesture anyone can receive. You never know when someone is going to need it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment