REPLY

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Year of The Pig!

The Shops At Columbus Circle is one of our favorite malls in Manhattan. There is always some art installation happening inside the building. To be honest I come here more for the art than to shop! Oh, and to get my free monthly gift from Sugarfina. They seriously have the best candy. As we entered the mall we saw this cute red pig dressed up in flowers. Such a cute floral installation. There is so much going on here in the city during Chinese Lunar new year. 

I love the Chinese culture in how they celebrate lunar new year in February. It falls during the week of my mom's birthday who just turned 75 this past Sunday. Really wish I could be in Texas right now to celebrate with her, and take her out for a Whataburger, but talking to her on the phone is always so nice. I love, and miss her and plan to see her during the summer.

Here are a list of events if you're interested. Hope y'all have a wonderful week, and wish you joy, and happiness in the year of the pig (which happens to be my animal for the year I was born!)

No comments:

Post a Comment