REPLY

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Two Glorious Days Of 60 Degree Weather in February!

The past two days weather here in Jersey was the dreamiest I've ever had on a February day. Temperatures were in the 60's, and with the sun bursting with rays of sunshine made it feel more like 70! Temps like that definitely called for a beach day, and after the subzero temps we had last week called felt that the kids deserved an outing on the shore. This time I was not alone. 

Last week when it was 12 degrees I went to the beach all by my lonesome, and although it was freeeeeeeezing cold I still enjoyed myself. I love the beach. I am happier when I am here. Especially with my kids. And when the sun is out, in all honesty, I feel as if I am a better mom to them! Especially at my age! I feel more energized, shinier, and less grumpy. As much as I enjoy the snow, I look forward to having an early spring. The snow will just have to wait, and if it comes late in the spring, oh well...I'll deal with it then, but for now we basked in the sun like never before. The past two days were nothing but a bunch of Happy faces!

The water was freezing cold, but that didn't stop the kids from testing the waters with the ocean. They turned their backs on the ocean a few times, and got their feet wet! Noah kept his shoes on, and ended up driving home with sandy feet! It was one of the best February days of my life. It's times like these I don't want these two growing up. I have too much fun with my kids, and love them so much! 
I treasure these days forever! Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment