REPLY

Monday, February 11, 2019

A Little Bit Of A Snow Fall.

Well, we finally had some snow this morning. It actually started last night, and stopped around 10 am this morning. It was nice while it lasted, but to be honest I'm pretty much done with the snow. I think it's the fact that we hadn't had a good snowstorm since last year in mid-November, and now that it's February and have 30 plus days until spring don't want any snow right now! I'm glad it's already slushy, and that the forecast for this week is rainy with hardly any more snow.
 

Noah begs to differ. He loves the snow. He loves to play in it. Eat it. Run in it. This morning we had ourselves a little bit of an outing in it. We went for a walk before school (thank goodness it wasn't canceled) and we he played in it for a bit. 
I have to admit it is beautiful, and happy to see my son having a ton of fun with it, even though I'm so over it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment