REPLY

Monday, February 4, 2019

Frost Fest At Bryant Park!

Although I love my "me" time during the week while everyone is gone I do look forward to the weekends. Sometimes on a Sunday we will go for a drive to the city and walk around, and because the weather was sooooo dreamy yesterday decided to venture out. The weather was so crazy last week with 14 degree temps that felt like -25! We took advantage of the 49 degree temps yesterday, and just played outside. We love the city, and heard about frost fest going on at Bryant Park so we decided to check it out (on it's last day.)

There is so much to do during frost fest week and wish we knew about this event sooner. We are definitely going to plan on going again next year if it's not too cold! The bumper cars looked like so much fun. Also, check out this fountain! Apparently the public becomes excited as they watch it freeze up! It's like an ice jewel! So cool.
I also bumped into my friend Amanda who legit is one of the best photographers in the city. I mean, what are the odds of bumping into her when I don't even live here! Crazy, but it was so nice to see her, and her cute family again! Her work is amazing, and if you're interested for a booking you can see her work, and connect with her here.
Time spent in the city is never wasted, and always appreciated. One of these days I need to just put my phone down, and enjoy all that it has to offer. The views, the architecture, etc. That may be a bit hard because I love sharing my adventures with y'all. Especially those who go through city withdrawal, or who've never been. 

Have a wonderful Monday folks, and enjoy this nice weather while it lasts! Can you believe tomorrow is going to be 60 degrees??? Beach day for sure! Ha Ha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment