REPLY

Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Cold Afternoon at the Park






For the past three days I have awoken to sunshine, blue skies, and birds chirping... which rejuvenates my spirit. The only downside to these picture perfect days is that the temperatures are still in the 40's. I love venturing out with my kids; but when it's too cold outside, I don't love it as much.  Chelsea has been pestering me all week long to take her to the park. I also see how Noah's face lights up every time we step outside. Even if it is just for a minute to check the mail or pick up Chelsea at her bus stop, he loves being outside.  Sierra and Lexie all returned home from school, and so we decided to go to the park. They all didn't seem to mind the cold except Noah (see video on Facebook.)

I tried to upload said video on my blog, but for some reason it didn't load. I have shared it on Facebook. 

Happy Watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment