REPLY

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Reasons Why

Reasons why you shouldn't have a changing table next to your bed:


Reason # 1:
Noah's crib is in our room... along with his changing table. Because our house only has three bedrooms, we have had the pleasure of sharing our room with our son. Most couples wouldn't agree to that, but since Jon and I have always lived in small apartments, we've always had to share our room with each of our children and have accustomed to it quite well. We've become quite the pro's at sharing a room with our kids when they are first born, and we don't mind. The only thing we do mind is that he has learned to climb onto the changing table from our bed.

Not good.

Reason #2... 
He's pretty sneaky too! The minute I turn my back... Noah will then climb into the changing table, and will turn to me so I can see the sly look on his face
I decided to capture some photos of him sitting in his 'domain'. As you can see I've emptied out all the contents on the shelves (except our printer) off of the changing table. I had wicker baskets filled with diapers, wipes, blankets, and every baby item you can think of. I was getting tired of always putting everything back, and so I decided to leave them empty.

He tried to get out on his own, but to no avail. I'd hate to see him fall flat on his face, so like a good mom, I stopped taking pictures to help him get out. I think it's time to move said changing table to the other side of the room, or get rid of it altogether...

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment